The P90X Chin Up Bar is easy to install. For more details, download the P90X Chin Up Bar instruction sheet.
With the P90X Pull Up Bar you’ll be doing set after set of perfect , Marine Pull Ups. Turn your doorway into a gym, and get the most out of your Chest, Back, and Shoulder P90X Extreme Home Fitness workouts.
Important Information Regarding the PX90 Chin Up Bar
The PX90 Chin-Up Bar is a serious workout tool that should ONLY be used to perform chin-up and pull-up exercises. It has been designed to fit residential doorways 24" to 32" wide and support up to 300 pounds. While this product has been manufactured and tested to decrease the risk of injury, the potential for personal injury or property damage does exist. Therefore, the user assumes all risks in the use of this product.
IMPORTANT: Before using this piece of equipment, make absolutely certain it is securely and correctly mounted in a doorway of appropriate size. If the doorway foundation is not strong and stable, DO NOT USE this product in that location. It is the user’s responsibility to determine if a doorway will safely sustain the proper use of the P90X Chin-Up Bar.
With a total of 12 separate grip locations, the P90X Chin-Up Bar gives you the option to perform a variety of pull-ups using different hand positions, targeting different muscles and areas of the body. However, in every instance, your body should be pulled up in a straight and controlled motion.
Important Safety Reminders
- DO NOT swing or bounce when using this product.
- DO NOT attempt to hang by your feet or legs when using this product.
- DO NOT use this product if you weigh over 300 pounds.
- DO NOT use this product if you are unsure of the stability of the doorway or doorjamb.
- DO NOT allow children under the age of 18 to use this product without adult or professional supervision.
- DO test thoroughly to make sure your P90X Chin-Up Bar is completely secure in the doorway before using it.
- DO maintain a controlled motion when performing chin-ups.
P90X workouts specify using a chin up bar for the following exercises:
- Wide Front Pull-Ups
- Reverse Grip Chin-Ups
- Closed Grip Overhand Pull-Ups
- Switch Grip Pull-Ups
- Corn Cob Pull-Ups